Look of the Day


So.....so much time has passed and so much has happened - we have a new Ghee Girl, the delightful Milla Crumb, and I've been busy busy busy designing! I've also finally succumbed to the lure of mesh heads - I'm wearing LeLutka's Simone, with a new skin applier from ItGirls and loving the look (at least for photos - I still love my system avatar head lots).

Warm Clarity and I have some new releases at The Instruments from 10th May, and I decided to put together a look with this stunning sheath dress that Warm has created for the event. I hope you like my look of the day!

Scroll down for styling notes and SLURLs.



Style notes:

.LeLutka.Mesh Head - SIMONE 
Ghee Blue Vintage Poppy Sheer Scarf - new @ The Instruments
Ghee Blue Vintage Silk Poppy Sheath Dress  - new @ The Instruments
Ghee Silk Pumps Aqua  - new @ The Instruments
IKON Triumph Eyes
LaGyo Mia ring
LaGyo Vigee statement earrings 
Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara 
Slink Avatar Enhancement Feet Deluxe 
Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands  - Flat
[KoKoLoReS] Hair - Jeanne I
ItGirls - LeLutka Skin Applier Natla Pale
Sweet Tea Couture Formals Gloves 2015 Pastels (appliers)

Comments