Falling for Fall


Fall is my favourite fashion season, and I know I'm not alone. There's just so much opportunity for layering it up, mixing and matching fabulous colours, textures and patterns. It's a fashionista's playground!

I feel in love with this poncho from Ison at first sight and I knew exactly what I wanted to pair it with - inspired by Burberry's amazing abstract patchwork suede thigh high boots (take a look here), these legging boots are part of Ghee's new Fall15 Collection - check it out at the main store now!

Scroll down for style notes and SLURLs and have a wonderful Fall fashion season!
/me blows kisses



Style notes:

Poncho - ISON - spice poncho /fire @ Uber
Sweater - Ghee -  Cable Knit Turtleneck (Maitreya Appliers) /Cerulean
Leggings - Ghee - Fall15 Suede Legging Boots  /Slate
Bag - =Zenith=Vintage Leather Trunk  - RARE (gacha)
Gloves: Izzie's - Slink Short Leather Gloves (Appliers)
Hat: Maitreya - Siobhan (Mesh) - Platinum
Necklace, Choker and ring on right hand -  MANDALA - Princess-dogtag(Antique)
Ring on left hand - MG - RING - Roho 



Comments