Feeling groovy



There's been a lot of sixties fashion influence showing on the runways this year, so it's no surprise that some of the designers at the Vintage & Cool Fair have turned to that iconic decade for their inspiration. I decided to channel my inner Twiggy and put together a groovy look from items found at the fair for you today.


Style notes:
*Hair: Monso - My Hair - Daisy /Pop Colours HUD
*Shades: sYs - Twiggy Sunglasses /Black **
Earrings: Maxi Gossamer - 60s Gogo Disks
*Sweater: ghee - 60s Mod Thermals Set /Licorice **
*Skirt: ghee - Vinyl Slicker Mini Skirt **
*Tights: ghee - 60s Mod Tights /Lemon **
*Boots: ghee Vinyl Slicker Gogo Boots **
*Handbag: ghee - Edie Handbag (made by me)
*Nails: ghee - 60s Mod Nails (made by me)
Lipstick: blackLiquid Makeup - Banana Matte**


** Review copies






Comments