Falling in love with Fall...all over again


As I sit to write this, fresh coffee by my side, the September sun is streaming through the window. Have you noticed how the September sun has a different quality? It glows golden, gently warming, not blazing as it does in high summer. As if it's getting ready to take a rest for the winter. And so my mind turns to Autumn, shorter days, longer nights, leaves turning and falling, blanketing the ground in copper, bronze and gold. And for fashion, surely the most exciting season of all, as we can layer up and accessorise to out hearts content.

I've been working hard with Warm Clarity to design a complete collection for the Autumn. Launched at  .PENUMBRA. Fashion Week last weekend, our Fall14 Collection was inspired by the idea of dramatic opulence. We used a deep, rich palette based on the Pantone Colour Trends for the season, to create a high fashion wardrobe of clothing and accessories to take you from day to evening in style. The Fall14 Collection includes custom rigged mesh boots, made to my design, exclusively for ghee! I'd love it if you could drop by the ghee main store and take a look - you might see something you like!

Scroll down for style notes and SLURLs.

/me blows kisses!


Style notes:
Coat: ghee - Fall14 Opera Coat /Cobalt
Sweater: ghee - Thermals Set /Noir (worn with turtleneck option)
Tights: ghee - Opaque Tights /Noir
Belt: ghee - Embossed Leather Belt /Noir
Boots: ghee - Fall14 Couture Boots (for Slink High Feet) exclusively at Penumbra FW until 09/22
Hair: Vanity Hair - Novak **
Necklace: Maxi Gossamer - Disco Lover Cross (long)

**review copy


Comments

  1. Lovely styling, Bee, and you're right about Autumn/Winter - lots of layers :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting - I appreciate feedback and love to hear your views. My comments are always moderated, so it could take some time for your comment to appear, please be patient with me! xox