The Bigger You Love (the Harder You Fall)




I've named this post after one of my favourite tracks from the album A Perfect Contradiction by the awesome Paloma Faith - if you're not familiar with her, give her a listen - she has a wonderful vintage sound and style that's reminiscent of Amy Winehouse, and she might almost come close to taking Amy's place in my heart some day.  Of course, I have room for them both really - what a relief we don't have to swear fidelity to only one artist, musician or fashion designer at a time!

A lovely thing happened today. I received an Easter card from Dani Plassitz, the designer behind Styles by Danielle, and in it were some gifts - including this fabulous boho tunic dress called Ellie Spring Cerise. I just had to try it on straight away! Thank you Dani <3

By happy chance, the dress is a perfect match for the sandals I grabbed from Reign at the weekend - they're on a special offer at the moment for just 75L in several colour combinations - but I'm not sure how long for, so if you want them for this fantastic price, run!

Scroll down for my style notes are SLURLs

/me blows lots of kisses!


Style notes:
Tunic: Styles by Danielle Ellie Spring Cerise
Sandals: Reign Strapped Heels /Tan/Pink
Necklace: Mandala Kotowari for The Men's Dept.
Sunglasses: Reign Hipster Glasses /Rose
Bag: Tokid Sopha's Eco Bag /Sand
Chair: Pilot Larkin Hanging Chair

Comments