Origami


I got to walk in my first show for BLVD last weekend! It was the Galliano Tribute Show, part of Fashion For Life. 23 designers produced designs inspired by John Galliano, and they were sold at half price at the FFL Fashion Fair to raise funds for Relay For Life. I will confess to feeling a little awestruck by some of the models I was walking with - women who have been icons and inspiration for me since before I was a model myself.  

One of the designs in that show was this stunning Origami dress by jonyaranda of Chic Zafari. And I was lucky enough to win it as part of my prize for being voted one of Fashion For Life's best bloggers!  The good news is the dress is now available for sale at Chic Zafari's Mainstore (look for the side room on the ground floor) in an awesome range of colours. This is a true SL original - a must-have for lovers of haute couture!

Scroll down for the style notes!


Style notes:
Dress: Chic Zafari - Origami Dress Galliano /original
Hat: comes with dress
Boots: Belgravia - Foxglove Boots /pumpkin
Gloves: Belgravia - Jessamine Gloves /pumpkin leather
Earrings: Swallow - B.Frills Gold Topaz Earring
Hair: BooN
Eye makeup: Madrid Solo



Comments