I should Coco!


Coco by Cocoro Lemon has always been a firm favourite fashion label of mine, with a great range of original designs with brilliant texturing and detail, so when I spotted some new mesh items from Coco at The Dressing Room Fusion store, I knew I'd have to head over to check out the new range. And I wasn't disappointed.  There's a lovely collection of rigged mesh casuals, including the fab tuxedo with tee and tapered pants shown here. There's a nice men's collection too, and some really great free group gifts - well worth a visit!

Style notes:
Jacket and top: Coco - Tuxedo Jacket (with tee) /BeigeRose *new*
Trousers: Coco - Tapered Pants /DarkGrey *new*
Boots: Bax - Foxy Boots /Coffee *new*
Socks: Izzie's - Garter Socks /grey
Earrings: LaGyo - Lila /pale
Necklace: LaGyo - Mink Fur Necklace /nude
Ring: Mandala - Polly /Mink
Nails: Mstyle - Long Nails V2 /Over the Taupe
Hair: Dr Life Healthy Hair - Longlong /all colours


Comments