Sharp dresser


I love, love, love this jacket from Diram! It's one of those "I must have it!" items - stylish, striking, great shape, perfect texture. It screams "style" to me.  I've styled with black pants from Lush*Limited, a simple black tee, a drapey scarf and this cool trilby hat from Guardian's. I've been out and about SL shopping in this for about a week now, and it gets comments everywhere I go, so I know it's a hit.


Style notes:
Jacket: Diram - Blake Blazer /B&W
Trousers: LUSH*Limited - Sherlock Pants /noir
Hat: FG - Suspicious /dark
Tee: caLLie cLine - Black Ribbed Racer Tank Shirt
Boots: Gos - Hunter Ankle Boot /black
Scarf: Tee*fy Soft Cotton Tied Scarf Black Ombre
Bag: [MAGIC NOOK] Parisian Romance Clutch Bag (White)
Nails: Mstyle - Long Nails v2 - Gimme The Moon
Hair: Elikatira - Figure - White 03


Comments