A Taste of Honey


I've been such a busy Bea this past week I've hardly had any time for one of my favourite activities - SHOPPING!!!  But I finally made it to the Bees Through the Seasons event that opened last Saturday. I've been meaning to get there all week, lured by some of the gorgeous bee inspired designs I've seen popping up all over Flickr and the blogosphere.

You may have noticed I have a fondness for yellow - in real life I never wear it because it makes me look quite ill, though I do drive a bright yellow car! But in SL, I love wearing yellow, so I had a hunch I'd find lots to love at Bees Through the Seasons, and I did. The build is uber cute, with the stores set out in little beehives, and there's a small selection of fashion, skins, home furnishings and accessories to tempt you (and they're not ALL yellow either!). I fell in love with the little knitted bee from The Domineaux Effect - it's modifiable, so I made it huge for these pics, but usually it will live on my bed at its original size:)

Style notes:
*Dress: NYU - Honeycomb Dress /Yellow
*Skin: Glam Affair - Roza - Honey Bee 03
*Ring: LaGyo - Beehive Ring /gold
Hair: Truth - Cyanne /Swedish
Earrings: Swallow - Drop Earrings /black
Gloves: Leezu - Nif Nif /black      
Clutch: MOLiCHiNO - Delirium Clutch (recoloured)
Boots: Maitreya -Mesh Jazz Boots /black
Necklace - Gems & Kisses - not for sale


Comments