Violator ~ new releases!


I remember visiting Violator back in 2009 when I was a newbie in Second Life, and being awestruck by the fantastic avant garde designs there, and wondering what deadly glamorous avatars would be seen wearing those extraordinary creations. Little did I know then that one day, it would be me! Violator has just released their autumn collection - a fantastic range of dramatic pieces, mixing mesh and prims to great effect. There's a stunning new range of jewellery too. here I'm wearing The Violent Intent with The Neck Whip jewellery set in Platinum. Every inch the dominatrix!


Style notes:
Dress, boots, gloves, veil: Violator - The Violent Intent /black
Jewellery: Violator - The Neck Whip /platinum
Hair: Emo-tions - Anushka /snow
Eye makeup: Madrid Solo - Parisian /Platine, Lash Out /No Color
Lips: Izzie's - Lipstick /black, blackLiquid Makeup - Black Cherry Sheer Shimer



Comments