Boho dreamer


More easy summer styling from me today, with this dreamy boho look. Zaara have released their first mesh design, this soft, loose tunic that drapes beautifully. I found the wild hair at Emo-tions, perfect for the hippy wild-child look I wanted, and again, lots of beads in shades of pink and purple, complete the look.
Style notes:
Tunic: Zaara - Ashima blouse /lavender
Trousers: Lush Limited - Mr Brown Pants /puuurple
Hair: EMO-tions - Kena  /snow
Belt: LaGyo - Rope belt  /summer stripes (for The Dressing Room)
Jewellery: Earrings and short necklace: Gems & Kisses - Guadeloupe /silver (not for sale)
Necklace 2: LaGyo - Alice Necklace (FairyTales in 2012)
Necklace 3 & 4: Maxi Gossamer - Pearl Necklace strand 1 and strand 3
Nails: Mandala - Nail Palette - super long


Comments

  1. Love it love it Loooove it ;-)

    Tawny xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting - I appreciate feedback and love to hear your views. My comments are always moderated, so it could take some time for your comment to appear, please be patient with me! xox