Model's Worskhop Styling Challenge - Avant Garde



This is the look I put together for the Model's Workshop Avant Garde styling challenge  -  it was the first time I've done this, and unbelievably, I came second! It was a completely surreal experience because on my screen my avi was ruthed, even though others could see me more or less as I'd intended...

The theme was Avant Garde - I wanted to use this brilliant structured dress in dazzling yellow - the layers look like petals to me, which is how I arrived at the hair choice. All the colours had to be bold to balance the brightness of the dress.

Credits:

  • Dress: Blazin, by Lelutka (isn't it fab?)
  • hair by Boon 
  • ring (worn as a bracelet) from Rozoregalia
  • earring from Glow Studios
  • make up by Miasnow
  • skin by Curio

shape is my own.

Comments